Full-time. Bordon based / remote working opportunity. Salary negotiable.
Here at MSL Global Ltd we are paving the way for an exciting new role as an Experiential Brand Team Leader. Our clients trust us, our people are integral and our reputation is second to none. We may be the behind-the-scenes professionals at these events but we will always deliver successful brand activations, roadshows and live experiential to make our clients’ brands stand out, every time.
About the role
As an Experiential Brand Team Leader, you’ll be attending live events and representing a luxury automotive brand built on reputation and quality. Recent winners of Best Customer Service, Reliability, Design and Manufacturer Awards, you will understand and enjoy delivering amazing experiences face-to-face with customers, guests and VIPs.
You’re confident and passionate about exceptional service to inspire and drive awareness in brand storytelling to potential customers, to help brand awareness and desire.
With previous managerial experience, you’ll be approachable, energetic and professional to lead and motivate your team of Brand Ambassadors to create a positive working environment.
This is an exciting new position, with scope for remote working. Plenty of training and learning opportunities will be offered to ensure you succeed and develop within the role.
• Customer service focused – Best experience is always given
• Experience in managing, coaching and leading a team
• Confident in offering regular and immediate performance-based feedback to your team
• Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
• A natural flair for brand storytelling, marketing and engaging with people face-to-face
• A brand leader with passion, knowledge and understanding of on-brand presentation
• Ability to work flexibly, events can include evenings, weekends and holidays
• A fast learner, willing to work hard, absorb information and learn as you go
• 5+ years experience in client facing roles essential
• 2+ years experience in events management
• IT savvy, able to use Microsoft Office, new technology, tablets and smart phones
• Demonstrate understanding of working with or for a global, corporate brand
• Genuine interest in the automotive industry desirable and very beneficial
• Full clean driving licence and own transport essential
If you have a genuine passion for people and are ready to make this role your own, please get in touch with the team at email@example.com
We are looking for enthusiastic Event Technicians and Drivers to join our live event support teams.
We specialise in installation, on-site support and management of client events, operating in the UK and Europe. Events range from large scale road tours to short term marketing placements.
We require riggers with HGV licences, class 1 is preferred, not essential. Minimum of full UK driving licence required.
Work will be varied and can include weekends with a number of clients; it will be hands on and varied.
A smart appearance and a ‘can do’ attitude are essential.
Working period is over our peak months – April to September – and operates on a daily rate of pay to be confirmed based on experience.
If you are an energetic individual with an innovative approach to work and want to get involved in the events world then get in touch! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
MSL Global specialise in event logistics and onsite catering, particularly for automotive brands and motorsport teams, operating in the UK and across Europe. Events range from large installations at well-known shows and exhibitions to week-long hospitality setups in a motorsport paddock to pop up marketing stands and vehicle deliveries.
We are now looking for enthusiastic staff to join our team on a casual basis for the busy spring/summer season. In particular, we are looking for: